92. (a) The board of directors shall outline the policy of the company and shall supervise the performance of the functions and acts of the general manager within that framework, and:
(1) shall determine the company’s plans of action, principles for funding them and the priorities between them;
(2) shall examine the company’s financial status, and shall set the credit limits that the company be entitled to operate;
(3) shall determine the organizational structure of the company and its wage policy;
(4) may resolve to issue debenture series;
(5) shall be responsible for preparing financial reports and certifying them, as provided in section 171;
(6) shall report to the annual general meeting on the position of the company’s affairs and on the outcome of its business activities as provided in section 173;
(7) shall appoint and remove the general manager as provided in section 250;
(8) shall decide on acts and transactions requiring its approval under the articles of association or pursuant to the provisions of sections 255 and 268 to 275;
(9) may allot shares and securities convertible to shares up to the limit of the registered share capital of the company, in accordance with the provisions of section 288;
(10) may resolve to effect a distribution as provided in sections 307 and 308;
(11) shall give its opinion on special tender offers as provided in section 329.
(b) The powers of the board of directors under this section may not be delegated to the general manager; the powers set out in section 112 may be delegated as set out in that section.